For years, people have been discussing what a better dessert is: pastries or ice cream. Now we don’t have to argue anymore! Once again, Little Debbie and Hudsonville Ice Cream worked together to make ice cream. But this time around, we’re releasing seven new flavors! For more information, read below …
Without a doubt, Little Debbie’s snacks are pretty good. I don’t know if it’s a delicious taste, a lovely mascot, the amount of sugar in each sweet candy, the fun of opening a pastry wrapped in cellophane, or a combination of all of these, but with a little debbie snack cake The snacks are pretty good. Now you can get your favorite Little Debbie Pastry in the form of ice cream-yes!
Hudson Bill Ice Cream has announced that it will continue its lucrative partnership with Little Debbie to debut seven new flavors of pasty ice cream. For those who don’t remember, the company previously collaborated in 2021 to bring fans a limited edition ice cream version of Little Debbie’s Christmas tree cake. They decided to increase production by 700%, so it must have sold quite well!
So what classic Little Debbie pastries are now available in the form of ice cream? Take a look at the official list, along with instructions from the official Hudsonville Ice Cream website.
- Cosmic brownies: “Brownie batter ice cream with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces.”
- Honey Bangs: “Honey bread flavored ice cream with glazed honey bread pieces and sweet cinnamon swirls.”
- Nut bar: “Peanut butter ice cream is swirled with chocolate-like waffle cone pieces and thick fudge swirls.”
- Oatmeal cream pie: “Vanilla cream ice cream with pieces of soft oatmeal cookies and molasses hints.”
- Strawberry shortcake roll: “White cake ice cream with a yellow cake and a swirl of tart strawberry.”
- Swiss roll: “Chocolate cake ice cream with pieces of chocolate cake and swirls of whipped cream.”
- Zebra cake: “White cake ice cream swirling with pieces of yellow cake and fudge of milk chocolate.”
Want Little Debbie Ice Cream? Well, they hit the store shelves on February 1st!
According to Hudsonville Ice Cream and Little Debbie, ice cream will hit Wal-Mart’s shelves for $ 2.50 per pint on February 1. So, with Wal-Mart in almost every town, flavors and new flavors are no longer limited-time offers, so finding them should be easy, right? Well, unfortunately, it’s not perfect. Many Little Debbie and Hudsonville fans report that they can’t find a pint at their local Wal-Mart.
“I drove 40 miles round trip to two different Wal-Marts. I said they were in stock online, but I don’t have either,” one user wrote on Twitter and many others. The user posted a similar issue. Hopefully these new Little Debbie ice cream flavors will be available nationwide soon!